Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the mostrecognised name in the hospitality industry?
We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningfulopportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of Greatplaces to work, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey ofself-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Interested in learning more or tohear it straight from our team, click on the link below:
Why join the Hilton family as aFood and Beverage Assistant?
• It''s your world– Your next role could be as a Food and Beverage Team Leader orSupervisor, or why not move into a different department like Front Office,Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
• Personal Development programmes for Waiters,Supervisors and Managers
• Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
• Industry leading benefits includingcontributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and highstreet discounts
• 28 days holidays including bank holidays(increasing yearly)
• Complimentary meals on duty and uniformsprovided
• Service charge and tips
Whatwill I be doing?
• You might work in the following areas of Foodand Beverage: Bar, Restaurant, Breakfast, Room Service and/or Conference andEvents
• You will be the face of the outlet,communicating with the kitchen and the guests alike ensuring a smooth andmemorable experience
• Welcome guests in a polite and friendlymanner, consistently demonstrating great customer service
As a Food and Beverage Assistant you will work 5days per week, including, but not always, weekends and bank holidays.
Breakfast shifts usually start between 6am and 7amand Bar and Conference and Events may finish between 11pm and 2am.
Whatare we looking for?
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinely friendly and caring
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Passion for food and beverage and willingness to learn
- Ambitious and hard working
- Good communication and personal presentation
Itwould be advantageous if you worked in Food and Beverage or incatering/restaurant/bar previously.
Thereis no specific education or qualification required for this job.
Toapply for this role
• We are looking tofill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed bya trial shift.
• In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work inthe United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Walberton, United Kingdom
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible