Are you passionate about Hospitality world? Do you have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a Sales Manager Corporate? At Hilton Barcelona, we are looking for a Sales Manager Corporate to be part of the Sales Team.
Opened as the chain´s flagship hotel in Barcelona, Hilton Barcelona has become a newly-design hotel for a full experience in Barcelona. Explore the city at your leisure from this conveniently located hotel, just 10 minutes from the city centre and a fantastic base to discover all the main attractions. 290 contemporary and fresh Rooms and Suites, with a unique decoration, inspired by famous Catalan architect Antoni Gaudi and outfitted with the finest amenities. Enhance your stay and upgrade to an Executive room or Suite, with preferential access to the Executive Lounge, a wide assortment of services and experiences. Unwind at The Vibe Bar, a unique meeting point for after work where new trends and elegance mixes to become a different and innovative spot. Mosaic Restaurant stands up for its first quality cuisine based in proximity products (Local fresh market products), and by keeping the authentic and traditional Mediterranean recipes.
Hilton Barcelona is also an ideal venue for a meeting or social gathering. With 1,800 sqm. and 7 flexible rooms, this hotel can accommodate events of all types. Maximum capacity up to 610 delegates, High Speed Internet Access (HSIA) available and on site AV Company to cover immediate business needs.
To drive hotel revenue & market share by penetrating the marketplace and applicable channels, securing and increasing the productivity of existing accounts and securing new accounts to deliver budgeted revenue. Develop the Leisure market segments agreed by the Director of Sales.
Planning and Organising:
• Develops the Hotel Sales & Marketing Plan for the Corporate segment which accurately interprets the objectives of the business and uses this to communicate with, and to focus the teams and own efforts
• Contributes to the development of regional sales and marketing initiatives recommending, implementing and monitoring appropriate local activity
• To work with Hotel Management and Directors to communicate changes in the local market conditions and provide effective and timely solutions to minimise any detrimental effects
• Develops key account plans, detailing objectives, timescales and sales methods to support the defined account strategy
• Liaises with Major Account Managers specifying the account’s contribution to the business’ revenue targets and agreeing activities
• Accurately identifies the level of influence and decision making power of contacts in the customer organisation and uses these to secure business
• Develop customer accounts within geographic territory to increase market / customer share - all revenue streams / 7 days per week - locally, nationally, globally
• Source and develop new business for the hotel - all revenue streams / 7 days per week
• Negotiate room rates/packages with clients. Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions.
• Agrees marketing activity to underpin the Hotel Revenue Plan for this segment
• Contributes to the development of marketing collateral
• Monitors and reviews the impact on sales and marketing initiatives
• Keeps Hotel information relating to customer requirements, interests and market activities up to date using Hilton procedures
• Reviews customer base to determine new opportunities for account penetration
• Liaises with Director of Sales to review the effectiveness of sales activities
• Contributes ideas to improve the products and services offered
• Keep CRM constantly up to date with account and opportunity information
• Complete Month End Report for Director of Sales
• Compliant with all systems, procedures and Sales best practice as laid down by Hilton Worldwide.
• Ensure that all activities comply with national laws and regulations, and Hilton Worldwide’s operating policies, processes and systems.
General other responsibilities:
• To complete an agreed number of Face to Face appointments per week
• Attend sales events/ Tradeshows that are relevant and measure ROI
• To be actively involved in preparation and participation in all relevant business activities and meetings and ensure actions are followed up
• Promoting Hilton Worldwide Values as the foundation of the organisations culture.
• Be a ‘Brand Ambassador’ of Hilton Worldwide by leading by example
• Attend all relevant training and development activities as required
• Maintain excellent team spirit by supporting and encouraging all Team members
• To balance the above in harmony with the right balance of time and energy spent generating new business
• 30 vacation days
• Internal and external development and training opportunities
• Staff discounts for overnight stays and gastronomic services worldwide
• Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. (flexibility)
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Flexible attitude
• Experience of delivering Sales strategy plan
• Previous experience of driving Sales to achieve business targets
• Previous experience of being an integral member of a business leadership team
• Excellent relationship builder
• Strong customer focus
• Strong delivery focus
• Strong decision making skills
• Strong influencing skills
• Ability to travel if needed
• Strong in critical thinking
• Good numerical skills
• Ability to prioritise the business critical actions from a range of conflicting needs.
Language required: English and Spanish.
Enjoy the convenient location in the heart of Barcelona’s financial district at the Hilton Barcelona hotel. Travel to the hotel by car from Barcelona International Airport in just 15 minutes and from Sants Train Station in five. Walk for just five minutes to reach the Maria Cristina underground station or take a bus from in front of the hotel. Both options provide easy access to explore the many attractions of Barcelona and the city center.
Settle in to a contemporary guest room with city views and amenities for work and relaxation including WiFi, a work desk and 32-inch plasma TV. Choose the Executive Room with a separate working area and exclusive access to the Executive Lounge with complimentary continental breakfast and refreshments, or select a fantastic suite for your comfortable accommodations.
Stay connected with WiFi access in all public areas or visit the business center for an array of supportive and useful professional services including printing, faxing, photocopying and express mail. Host events and meetings in Barcelona, taking advantage of the 17 meeting rooms, professional expertise of the events team, and A/V equipment available for hire.
Wind down after a busy day with a workout in the 24-hour fully equipped fitness center, or gather with friends and colleagues for a cocktail and tapas at The Vibe Bar and Terrace. Savour Mediterranean cuisine paired with the perfect glass of wine in Mosaic Restaurant. In the summer months enjoy the sunshine on one of two