- Team member attendance management
- Assist Team member of check out
- Ensure Team Members and Manager awareness of HR Policies and procedures
- Regularly communicates with Team Members and maintains good relations
- Takes charge of the filing system at the HR Office and keeps all the files in a good system.
- Supervises and checks all HR team to update the personnel data into the computer system.
- Prepares and renews contracts for all full time employee, part time workers and casual workers. Opens files and updates all related information for all employees.
- Does the job assigned by HR Manager & Asst. HR Manager.
- Supervises the HR Officer.
- Responsible for training of new team members in HR Office.
- Assists HR Assistant for recruitment.
- Does any special assignment as assigned by the Asst HR Manager.
- Preferable university graduates or high school graduates with good command of spoken & written English.
- Possess pleasant personality with good leadership quality.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of personal computer is essential.
- Willing to take on extra duties and responsibilities when required.
travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- SanYuan Qiao, China
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible