To Perform all Pastry Kitchen & Bakery related work and assist theExecutive Chef in the day-to-day operation of the kitchen. He/She assumes totalresponsibility, controls, and checks and supervises The Pastry Kitchen andBakery as designated by the Executive Chef. He/She will assume theresponsibility for on the job training function.
1. To assist the Executive Chef with the planning ofdessert menus and food promotions.
2. To control standards of food production andpresentation throughout the hotel.
3. To examine goods and quality of received goods.
4. He controls the Cooks to follow over standardrecipes and methods of preparation.
5. He informs the Executive Chef immediately of badproducts.
6. To assist Executive Chef with the planning anddesign of new Pastry and Bakery Kitchens and improvement schemes.
7. To discuss with the Executive Chef on the choice ofPastry/Bakery Kitchen equipment.
8. In absence of the Executive Chef, he works closelywith the Management.
9. To keep up to date with new development techniquesand equipment and instructs his team member on how to use it correctly.
3-5 years as PastryChef in 4/5 Star category Hotel or individual restaurants with high standards.
Minimumrequirements-High school graduate, Preferred – Completed Technical education inHospitality or Culinary school .
Good commandin English (verbal & written) .很好的英文掌握能力(口语和书写)。
Up to dateSanitation Classes.更新的卫生课程。
- Job type
- DongDan, China
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract