Hilton Beijing Wangfujing is looking for a talent.......
A Reservations Manager with Hilton Hotels and Resorts will effectively and efficiently manage Guest and Customer inquiries and maximize revenue opportunities through upselling techniques with Guests.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow''s savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As a Reservations Manager, you will manage a highly effective Hotel Reservations Department. A Reservations Manager handles, professionally and effectively, customer inquiries and converts sales opportunities that emerge with Guests and customers interactions that may contribute to hotel profitability. Specifically, the Reservations Manager will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Work with Sales and Marketing Teams to develop a strategic sales plan
- Manage the Reservations Department to meet and exceed budgeted targets
- Monitor revenue variance, constantly, to identify areas of concern and build an approach to maximize revenue
- Develop accounts, proactively, and coach the Sales Team to develop accounts successfully
- Seek opportunities, actively, to increase revenue
- Understand the competitive marketplace through analysis of trends and data and build a strategic approach to manage trends
- Develop the Reservations Team to ensure the constant delivery of excellent Guest and customer service
- Recruit, select, and train Team Members
What are we looking for?
A Reservations Manager serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience leading a busy Reservations Team in a competitive market
- A passion for team coaching and development
- Excellent organizational skills with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build effective long-term relationships
- Excellent understanding of yield and diary management
- Analytical approach to work
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality.
More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents
Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest ooms
Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries
More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas
Harris Poll EquiTrend®, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011
Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry
- Job type
- DongDan, China
- Revenue Management
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract