A General Cashier will collect daily cash transactions, reconcile receipts, deliver cash to the bank, and provide reports and exchange rates, as required.
What will I be doing?
As a General Cashier, you will be responsible for ensuring an effective flow of cash within the hotel by performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure all cash floats are in place across the hotel
- Collect daily cash takings and reconcile them against receipts and the accounting system
- Complete daily reports for the Finance Manager
- Deposit cash takings with the bank on a daily basis
- Provide the Front Desk with daily currency exchange rates to ensure provision of excellent service to our customers
What are we looking for?
General Cashiers serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- A high rate of accuracy in all aspects of work
- Excellent ability with numbers and arithmetic
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Beirut, Lebanon
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible