What will I be doing?
- Carry out bedroom and corridor maintenance
- Implement programmed maintenance cleaning
- Cyclical carpet cleaning and floor polishing
- Maintain agreed stocks of replacement items for bedrooms and corridors
- Ensure guest rooms and corridors are in the required working order
- Report any health and safety issues on the floor
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
What are we looking for?
A Kitchen & Laundry Technician serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own
- Previous experience in a similar role
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible