A Linen Room Uniform Attendant is responsible for supporting laundry operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while liaising with laundry suppliers and ensuring a uniform deposit system is in place.
What will I be doing?
As a Linen Room Uniform Attendant, you are responsible for supporting laundry operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Linen Room Uniform Attendant will also be required to liaise with laundry suppliers and ensure a uniform deposit system is in place. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Check uniforms for cleanliness and condition, carrying out minor repair work, if required
- Ensure support is provided to the laundry function when required
- Complete wash cycles, folding of linen and correct storage
- Liaise with laundry suppliers and dry cleaners on the cleaning of uniforms
- Ensure uniform deposit system in place with Finance
- Ensure outgoing uniform is controlled, including new team members and current team members
- Carry out uniform stock takes as requested
- Ensure par stocks are maintained
- Ensure soiled and damaged linen is stored in soiled bags and disposed of correctly
- Maintain linen room and uniform store
- Report maintenance and hazard issues
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
What are we looking for?
A Linen Room Uniform Attendant serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on own or in teams
- Methodical and well organised
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous laundry experience
- Experience in a similar role
- Sewing skills
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Starting in
- As soon as possible