The prestigious Beverly Hilton is looking for their next Front Office Manager! A Front Office Manager is responsible for directing and administering Front Office operations in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
The Front Office Manager will report to the Director of Front Office Operations and oversee a team of 50-60 union team members within: Guest Services, PBX, Bell, Concierge, and Door.
Opened in 1955 by distinguished hotelier Conrad Hilton, The Beverly Hilton, a Forbes Four-Star hotel, combines the excitement and entertainment of Hollywood with the prestige of Beverly Hills. Nestled at the crossroads of the iconic Wilshire and Santa Monica Boulevards, the hotel features 569 guestrooms designed to evoke the best of relaxed Californian living, including 101 suites with panoramic city views and inviting indoor-outdoor living spaces as well as nine private luxury suites within The Penthouse Collection.
The hotel''s famed Aqua Star Pool is Beverly Hills'' largest pool and is the setting for numerous recognizable photo and film shoots. The adjoining Aqua Star BABOR Beauty Spa offers guests red carpet-ready treatments. The pool-side Circa 55 restaurant entices guests with locally-sourced cuisine while Trader Vic''s Lounge, a Hollywood staple for generations, offers a lively scene with Polynesian flair.
With more than 60,000 square feet of indoor and open-air event space, The Beverly Hilton boasts the most technologically advanced meeting facilities available. The hotel''s renowned International Ballroom plays host to glamorous annual events including the Golden Globe Awards Show, which has been held at The Beverly Hilton for over 50 years, the Oscar Nominee Luncheon, Pre- Grammy Gala, and the Milken Institute''s Global Conference.
From dazzling red carpet events and business meetings to relaxing vacations and key moments in Hollywood history, The Beverly Hilton remains the place to see-and-be-seen.
What will I be doing?
As Front Office Manager, you would be responsible for directing and administering Front Office operations in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage all Front Office operations to include, but not limited to, guest service and registration (check-in/check-out), room inventory and availability, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall profitability, marketing initiatives, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Ensure compliance with Company standards
- Meet and greet guests and respond to guest inquiries, requests and issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner and resolves guest concerns
- Initiate and implement up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities to maximize room occupancy and overall revenue
- Ensure team members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and knowledge of the local area and events
- Complete audit procedures, as needed
- Recruit, interview and train team members
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline.
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Century City, Beverly Hills, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible