A Public Area Cleaner is responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of public areas to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while managing customer issues and undertaking regular deep cleaning tasks
What will I be doing?
As a Public Area Cleaner, you are responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of public areas to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Public Area Cleaner will also be required to manage customer issues and undertake regular deep cleaning tasks. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure cleanliness of all public areas
- Carry out lost property procedures
- Manage customer service issues quickly and effectively
- Manage master keys in his/her possesssion
- Undertake regular deep cleaning tasks, e.g monthly deep cleaning and carpet shampooing
- Report maintenance issues to Maintenance/Engineering Department
- Check public areas and toilets taking remedial action where necessary
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Carry out any other reasonable task set by the hotel''s management
What are we looking for?
A Public Area Cleaner serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Experience in a similar position or industry
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Marston Green, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible