A Trainee Group, Conference & Events (GC&E) Sales Executive with Hilton Hotels and Resorts will maximise revenue opportunities in the areas of group reservations, conferences and events by driving sales leads and increasing conversions.
What will I be doing?
As a Trainee GC&E Sales Co-ordinator you will maximise revenue opportunities in the areas of group reservations, conferences and events by driving sales leads and increasing conversions. The Trainee GC&E Sales Co-ordinator will interact frequently with Guests and customers with the intention of earning repeat and expanded business. Specifically, a Trainee GC&E Sales Co-ordinator will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Receive and convert incoming enquiries to achieve targets and maximize revenue
- Seek opportunities to increase sales and conversions within the Team
- Manage an events schedule to maximise yield
- Focus on a consistently executed up-selling approach
- Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs
- Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds
- Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events
- Participate in hotel promotional activities
What are we looking for?
A Trainee GC&E Sales Co-ordinator serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
• Good organisational and administration skills
• Positive attitude and good communication skills
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
• Confident telephone manner
• High level of IT skills
• Excellent grooming standards
• Demonstrated previous experience working in a Sales environment
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
• Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
• Demonstrated previous experience working in the Conference & Events function
• Qualification, degree, or certification in a relevant field
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Marston Green, United Kingdom
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible