Hilton Bonnet Creek and Waldorf Astoria Orlando are seeking an experienced Banquet Cook for our Banquet Cook II position. (In our hierarchy, Cook II is a mid-level cook – higher than a Cook III, and working his/her way up to a Cook I.) We''re tucked inside the Walt Disney World property, close to Epcot and Disney Springs, so our banquet kitchen is busy year-round.
This banquet kitchen is one of Hilton''s busiest in the world! We prepare delicious plated and buffet meals - including innovative action stations - for weddings, corporate meetings, trade shows, and more. From small luncheons to grand banquets, we use our culinary creativity to make it happen for our guests, every time.
Are you our next Banquet Cook II?
- You''ve been cooking in a high volume banquet kitchen for at least two years.
- You thrive in a fast-paced kitchen. Cooking for 100 is fun...cooking for 1000 is even better!
- You''re a stickler for following food safety and sanitation procedures.
- You work well in a big team - and you''re often the person keeping the crew on track and motivated.
- You''re great at following a recipe, but your wheels are always turning thinking about what could be the next showstopper on the menu.
- You''re career-minded and want to establish yourself somewhere thriving with longevity and stability
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Orlando, FL, United States
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract