Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of Great places to work, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team, click on the link below:
Why join the Hilton family as a Food and Beverage Assistant?
• It''s your world– Your next role could be as a Food and Beverage Team Leader or Supervisor, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
• Personal Development programmes for Waiters, Supervisors and Managers
• Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
• Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
• 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
• Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
• Service charge and tips
What will I be doing?
• You might work in the following areas of Food and Beverage: Bar, Restaurant, Breakfast, Room Service and/or Conference and Events
• You will be the face of the outlet, communicating with the kitchen and the guests alike ensuring a smooth and memorable experience
• Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner, consistently demonstrating great customer service
As a Casual Food and Beverage Assistant you will work different days per week according the business needs, including, but not always, weekends and bank holidays.
Breakfast shifts usually start between 6am and 7am and Bar and Conference and Events may finish between 11pm and 2am.
Whatare we looking for?
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinely friendly and caring
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Passion for food and beverage and willingness to learn
- Ambitious and hard working
- Good communication and personal presentation
Itwould be advantageous if you worked in Food and Beverage or incatering/restaurant/bar previously.
Thereis no specific education or qualification required for this job.
Toapply for this role
• We are looking tofill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed bya trial shift.
• In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work inthe United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Bracknell, United Kingdom
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible