We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members.
Achieving consistently the title of Great places to work, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
We have a great opportunity to join Hilton Bracknell, as a Sous Chef,. The position will be adjustable dependent on the candidate with the relevant experience and culture fit.
Why join the Hilton family as a Sous Chef,?
• Flexible role, allowing us to mould the position to suit the candidate
. Competitive Salary and service charge
. It''s your world– Your next role could be as a Head Chef or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
• Personal Development programmes for Waiters, Supervisors and Managers
• Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
• Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
• 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
• Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
. Accommodation available for 1 month to assist relocation
A Sous Chef, will work closely with the Executive Chef to manage aspects of the kitchen, manage food provisions, assist with guest queries, and control costs.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Manage all aspects of the kitchen including operational, quality and administrative functions
• Manage the provision of food to Food and Beverage outlets and taking action where necessary to ensure compliance with current legislation
• Assist in positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Ensure food stuffs are of a good quality and stored correctly
• Contribute to menu creation by responding and incorporating Guest feedback
• Manage the kitchen brigade effectively to ensure a well-organized, motivated Team
• Control costs without compromising standards, improving gross profit margins and other departmental and financial targets
• Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety and food safety legislation
What are we looking for?
A Sous Chef serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
• Relevant experience and qualifications for this role
• Strong supervisory skills
• A creative approach to the production of food
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work on own or in teams
• Passion for producing high quality food
• Knowledge of current food trends
• Proficiency with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
To apply for this role
• We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
• In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be require
- Job type
- Bracknell, United Kingdom
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract