A Painter is responsible for carrying out daily maintenance and repairs to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while maintaining tools and equipment and ensuring all work complies with company standards.
What will I be doing?
As a Painter, you are responsible for carrying out daily maintenance and repairs to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Painter will also be required to retouch maintain tools and equipment, and ensure all work complies with company standards. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Carry out daily maintenance and repairs
- Paint and decorate in the hotel
- Ensure wallpapering is executed properly
- Ensure all duties comply with hotel/company workmanship standards and Health and Safety standards
- Examine finished surfaces of work pieces and retouch any defective areas
- Maintain tools and equipment, using solvents, brushes, and rags
What are we looking for?
Painters serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Knowledge and experience of the role
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Qualification in a relevant field
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own
- Previous experience in a similar role
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Brighton, United Kingdom
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible