A Group, Conference & Events (GC&E) Sales Executive – Planning, with Hilton Hotels & Resorts will maximize revenue opportunities for groups, conferences and events by increasing conversion rate, upselling and executing with excellence.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be an innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow''s savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected. If you understand the importance of upholding a brand''s reputation and value and the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it is with Hilton Hotels & Resorts, we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As GC&E Sales Executive - Planning you will maximize revenue opportunities for groups, conferences and events by driving sales leads, increasing conversions and execute with excellence the panning phase of an event. The GC&E Sales Executive - Planning will interact frequently with Guests and Customers with the intention of earning repeat and expanded business. Specifically, a GC&E Sales Executive - Planning will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Receive and convert incoming enquiries to achieve targets and maximize revenue
- Effective collaborative skills to build positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Willingness to develop and take responsibility while working within a team, but also self-dependent
- Understanding of sales process, tools, measurements and systems
- Understanding of business needs of the clients but also of the hotel
- Manage an event''s schedule to maximize yield
- Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events
- Communicate properly with clients and colleagues in order to organize memorable events
- Know and anticipate client''s needs so that they can enjoy a memorable Hilton experience (both accommodation and event in the hotel)
- Participate in hotel promotional activities
What are we looking for?
A GC&E Sales Executive serving Hilton Worldwide Brand Hotels and Vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behavior, skills and values as follows:
- Very good organizational and administration skills
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to learn and manage the hotel systems
- High grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Demonstrated previous experience working in the Conference & Events function
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems (Opera, OnQ R&I and Delphi)
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates for you, your family & friends! We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide. Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality. More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents. Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest rooms.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Sector 1, București, Romania
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible