An Executive Lounge Host comforts executive Guests throughout their stay at the hotel by responding efficiently to their enquiries and advising them of the amenities and benefits offered by the hotel.
What will I be doing?
An Executive Lounge Waiter/Waitress, you will comfort executive Guests throughout their stay at the hotel by responding efficiently to their enquiries and offering advice and information as requested. An Executive Lounge Host contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Welcome executive Guests on arrival and assist them during their stay dealing efficiently with enquiries and any complaints
- Set up Breakfast and evening buffets in the lounge, replenish these and clean away after service
- Set Lounge tables for guests and clean after use
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas and the lounge at all times
- Ensure that all Guest supplies and amenities are offered and replenished to the required standards
- Stay current with all hotel services as well as VIP requests and special events
- Demonstrate a knowledge of external locations, attractions and landmarks in the vicinity
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and Guest service
- Comply with Hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Execute tasks as instructed by the Executive Lounge Supervisor or Manager
- Serve your role and Team in an environmentally-conscience manner
What are we looking for?
Executive Lounge Hosts serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviour, skills, and values that follow:
- Calm, efficient with a positive attitude
- Good communication skills and people person
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service to our VIP guests
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on your own and organise your own daily work load
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible