Looking to join a culture of excellence as a Receptionist and bepart of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningfulopportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of Greatplaces to work, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey ofself-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Why join the Hilton family as a Receptionist?
- It''s your world –Your next role could be as a Front Office Shift Leader or Supervisor, or why not move into a different department like Sales, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
- Personal Development programmes for Receptionists, Shift Leaders and Managers.
- Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
- Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
- Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
- Upselling incentives
What will I be doing?
- Be the face of our hotel and ensure a memorable reception experience for Guests
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times
- Inform guests about hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other hotel facilities
- Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- As a Receptionist you will work 5 days per week, including, but not always, weekends and bank holidays. Shifts are usually from 7am until 3pm or from 3pm until 11pm.
What are we looking for?
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinely friendly and caring
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Good communication and personal presentation
- Attention to detail
- Competent level of IT proficiency
- Resilient and can work under pressure
- It would be advantageous if you worked previously in a customer facing job.
- There is no specific education or qualification required for this job.
To apply for this role
- We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
- In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
- Please notify us if you have any criminal convictions or cases pending
- Job type
- Cardiff, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible