A Night Porter provides night-hour assistance of Guests and Guest services to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out.
What will I be doing?
As Night Porter, you will provide night-hour assistance of Guests and Guest services to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out. A Night Assistant contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist Guests, as necessary
- Deliver of guest mail, newspapers and express check out bills to rooms
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Collect room service/ breakfast cards
- Assist Night Management with fire walks, and, in case of an emergency
- Act in accordance with all security and emergency procedures and manage the instigation of these, as required
- Attend appropriate training courses, when required, and assist with the Night Team''s training and development efforts
- Demonstrate current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
- Assist with Health and Safety Checks and Night Walks
- Maintain a good status awareness of all hotel areas
What are we looking for?
Night Porters serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Competent level of IT Proficiency
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Cobham, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible