What will I be doing?
- Design, implement and maintain of internal controls in the Hotel.
- Ensure recording of financial transactions in accordance to the SLAS/IAS, local and international regulations.
- Fair presentation of financial statements to all stakeholders.
- Manage, coordinate and motivate finance team to the best of company''s interest and development of individuals.
- Meet reporting deadlines and prepare of management accounts to the management team, owners etc.
- Handle finance meeting with participation of HODs/General Manager/Owners etc.
- Prepare and finalize hotel forecasts, budgets and other analysis as per the requirements.
- Prepare and proceed capital nature expenses of the Hotel.
- Assist heads of the department to improve their financial awareness and provide them with relevant financial information for their operations.
- Liaise with Internal and external parties and work for the best interest of every one.
- Any other duties assigned by the Director of Finance.
What are we looking for?
An Asst. Financial Controller serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Academic qualification from a recognized university or Professional qualification i.e. CASL, ACCA, CIMA, CMA etc.
- Hands on experience in similar role
- Sound knowledge of MS Office
- Positive attitude and good judgment
- Excellent communication skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Starting in
- As soon as possible