Working as a part of the Cluster Management Team of Hilton Colombo and DoubleTree By Hilton Weerawila Rajawarna Resort, you will be responsible for the overall Business Development strategy and Brand Development related functions, as well as identifying opportunities across all channels. You will oversee the Business Development Team which is made up of Revenue, Sales, Conference & Events, Reservations, Marketing Communications and E-Commerce Teams.
What will I be doing?
- You will be responsible for setting and executing the Business Development Strategy for these two properties and will be well versed in Digital Marketing strategies which support growth, through impactful marketing and revenue campaigns.
- Refreshing and growing the company''s existing image, through strong PR initiatives and maintaining multimedia content that reflects the company''s brand and values.
- You will lead and manage a team to work cohesively together, to deliver the Business Development Strategy for these two properties.
- Managing the Central reservations, Revenue, Marketing and E-Commerce Team budgets.
- Coordinate with property General Managers/ Heads of Sales, to develop, execute and monitor strategies that will maximize revenue against set hotel budgets.
- Support property Heads of Sales on any tactical campaigns, locally/ internationally and ensure that they are executed following corporate polices and guidelines.
- Identify key accounts, that are able to generate business to both above properties, in the country and internationally.
- Liaise with the Regional Office to maximize opportunities and represent both properties in trade shows and engagements.
- Undertake monthly reviews of each hotel and office.
- Coach, develop and motivate the team members in Business Development Functions in both properties and build high performing teams.
What are we looking for?
The individual must possesss the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation
- A degree from a reputed University/ Institute in management, finance, or marketing and (3) years'' experience in a similar position in a reputed organization, preferably in the hospitality industry. Having an MSc or an MBA would be an added advantage.
- A good working knowledge and ability to direct and manage public relations, social media, CRM, digital marketing, direct marketing, database management, search engine optimization (SEO), media planning, and design for print is also required.
- Up to date knowledge of Revenue management, processes and systems.
- It is essential that you have led a team, taken responsibility for budgets and prepared/ executed strategic revenue/marketing plans. Energetic, hands-on and commercially savvy.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and up to date knowledge of marketing trends and revenue optimization strategies.
- You will also be a creative strategist with the ability to operate at a strategic and operational level.
- Inspire and lead others within the team to effectively execute strategy whilst being flexible and sensitive to market conditions.
- Experience of managing brand integrity.
- An eye for trends and products but also be a clear thinker and good communicator.
- Must be able to work cohesively with property General Managers and senior cross functional colleagues.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible