Our Global HR team partners with our business leaders to attract, retain, and develop Hilton''s most important asset, our Team Members.
What will I be doing?
As the Administrative Assistant for Human Resources, you will lead all administrative tasks in support of the Senior Vice President. Are you detail oriented, organized and enjoy multi-tasking? If so, this is the role for you. You will be committed to calendar management, domestic and international travel itineraries, as well as meeting and event planning.
We believe Hospitality is not just a job; it is a journey of self-discovery, growth, community and cultures. Our Administrative professionals deliver exceptional experiences to their executives, peers, and Team Members. Can you keep things confidential? With your leader being highly visible with daily interaction to the C-Suite, confidentiality is key. If you are efficient, inventive, a good problem solver and organized then this could be the role for you. Your dedication to assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
- Thoughtfully route calls and emails to appropriate Team Members on behalf of the Executive.
- Craft business letters, agendas, and presentations, typically using Microsoft Office.
- Successfully partner with internal departments, resolving and improving day-to-day administrative challenges. This includes implementing and assessing programs as directed by management, seeing the programs through to completion.
- Handle the inventory of assets and supplies for current Team Members and assist with onboarding new Team Members.
- Assist with all aspects of administrative management, directory maintenance, logistics, equipment and storage.
- Schedule and handle all meetings, interviews, events and other similar activities for the Executive as well as perform multifaceted general office support.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports to include submitting and reconciling expense reports.
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Problem solving skills to solve problems effectively and creatively while maintaining a high level of flexibility, professionalism and integrity
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Five (5) years of administrative experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite or related software and programs
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Outlook
- Advanced aptitude with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Concur, the travel and expense system
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- McLean, VA, United States
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible