The Operations team provides unique support for the overall Data and Analytics team by helping optimize day-to-day processes and procedures, managing the ongoing pipeline of work, recruiting and training best-in-class talent, developing and showcasing thought leadership from our industry experts, and aligning analytics objectives with Hilton''s overall business strategy.
Reporting to the Manager, Demand Management, you will be responsible for ensuring the Hilton enterprise utilizes the proper Demand Management platform process for all new project requests. As the Analyst for Demand Management, you will also support enhancements to the Demand Management tool ServiceNow.
What will I be doing?
As a Team Member in this role, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing new requests from submission, executive reviews, estimations and assignment to appropriate party
- Optimizing and improving the Governance process documentation as needed
- Supporting the process whereby new requests are reviewed, validated and tracked and will need a full knowledge of and be able to provide current status reports for all requests, projects, or enhancements in the demand management pipeline at all times to any Team Member and/or Stakeholder
- Monitoring upcoming deadlines and milestones to ensure they are addressed and statuses are communicated in a timely manner to all interested and key parties via the project status reporting process
- Ensuring budgets are available for all new project work and commissioned following proper guidelines around tracking and billing
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Education: Associate''s Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: One (1) year of professional experience
- Minimum Years of Experience: One (1) year of Demand Management experience or equivalent experience (operations, project management or support desk type experience)
- Additional Requirements (i.e. % of travel time, etc.):
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Customer Service skills and experience
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Education: BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Experience with Quickbase and ServiceNow
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- McLean, VA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible