As the Incentive Plans Analyst, you will conduct research, analysis, development, revision, and implementation of Incentive Plans that are designed to maintain the objectives and a competitive position in the marketplace. You will work closely with the Manager of Incentive Plans, Americas and the Director of Global Incentive Compensation to ensure consistency with the company compensation philosophy.
What will I be doing?
As a Team Member in this role, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting management in determining positions and departments where incentive programs will be effective in accomplishing the overall corporate strategy
- Collecting data and participating in industry surveys to review the current state of the company''s variable compensation system as it relates to the industry
- Conducting research and analysis to help provide recommendations to management on changes to the company''s variable compensation strategy
- Using data from multiple sources to create models to project the effectiveness of newly designed compensation programs
- Providing detailed analysis to management on incentive plan effectiveness and measure variances from established projections and metrics
- Providing analysis to management to facilitate decision making
- Partnering with HR, Finance, and Sales Management to provide solutions relating to strategic sales initiatives and related variable compensation needs
- Partnering with the broader Compensation team, HR, Finance, and business partners to provide a bridge between incentive plans and other reward and recognition plans
- Working with business owners and sponsors to establish metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of newly developed incentive programs
- Assisting in the administration of controls set by the department head to ensure that incentive compensation remains competitive and equitable throughout the organization
- Ensuring the business plan and goals are being followed and achieved, providing feedback to department head as needed
- Reviewing, calculating and auditing bonus pay-outs for incentive plan participants
- Assisting in the development of policies and procedures that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the Company
- Working within established departmental budget
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Education: BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: Three (3) years of professional working experience
- Additional experience:
- Microsoft Excel skills, such as pivot tables, scenario analysis and spreadsheet automation
- Can calculate and interpret mathematical formulas such as percentages, ratios, averages, median, mode, regressions, etc.
- Experience in creating metrics and modeling and analyzing the success of programs and projects
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Education: MA/MS Master''s Degree
- Project Management experience
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP)
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- McLean, VA, United States
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible