Our Finance team serves as a critical business partner responsible for managing all global activities related to financial performance, accounting, tax, forecasting, risk management, and asset management.
What will I be doing?
In the Analyst, Sales Audit and Reporting position, we believe that you will have the opportunity to coordinate global reporting and analysis functions for Hilton''s Global Sales organization. You will also provide analytical support for sales incentives, operations, and initiatives that drive overall financial results and strengthen the company''s competitive advantage. You will also help administer sales incentive processing and ongoing audit and appeals processes. For this role, we believe you will have a great opportunity where you will develop business relationships, identify profitable opportunities, anticipate challenges, and you will devise and execute strategies to deliver against current and future global priorities.
Your primary responsibilities will be...
- Assisting with the administration and processing of incentive compensation plans for the Global Sales organization
- Supporting the audit and appeals processes for sales incentive compensation and Group Sales
- Helping to administer sales incentive database(s) and tool(s) that support processing and reporting; coordinating with business partners to identify and resolve system related issues
- Documenting and evaluating payout, audit, and appeals processes for incentive compensation and helping find opportunities to streamline and/or automate; supporting development of FAQ''s and SOP''s related to these processes and supporting tools/systems
- Helping coordinate the monthly contract review for the Group Sales team
- Assisting in developing monthly reporting of incentive compensation information to senior leadership. You will also research and help to identify business drivers for Global Sales, and you will report findings and conclusions to senior leadership.
- Developing presentations that compare data, highlight risks and focuses on qualitative and quantities issues
- Assisting with the evaluation and improvement of global sales reporting and incentive calculation/payment processes to ensure timely and accurate payment of above property sales commission
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Proven ability to interact at all levels of management
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely express ideas both verbally and in writing
- Ability to analyze financial, statistical, and operational data
- Excellent interpersonal skills that build trust and instill confidence to motivate and influence others
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to effectively address any issue in collaboration with others as appropriate; ability to identify and prevent potential problems
- Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to collaborate with others and act in an objective manner in order to effectively solve problems and stay on track towards accomplishing organizational goals
- Solid project management skills, including managing details through to completion and ensuring project deadlines are met
- Knowledge of business mathematics, building and manipulating financial models and spreadsheets
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Management Experience (type): Individual contributor
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- One (1) year of experience in internal audit or financial analysis
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MA/MS Master''s Degree
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of overall professional experience
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- McLean, VA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible