Our Finance team serves as a critical business partner responsible for managing all global activities related to financial performance, accounting, tax, forecasting, risk management, and asset management.
What will I be doing?
As the Analyst, Tax Technology you will partner with Tax groups (Direct, Indirect, Audit, Planning) to collect, organize and analyze data from a variety of systems. You will frequently collaborate with Hilton teams to work on projects which address the different Technology needs of dedicated groups. One of the critical functions of your role on the tax team will be leveraging technology tools to prepare, analyze, and improve process efficiencies and controls. As the team analyst, you will keep track of various technology initiatives in different tax areas and provide partners regular detailed feedback. The team will lean on your excellent interpersonal skills and flexibility to appropriately shift changing priorities, while focusing on the client.
We will also depend on you to:
- Analyze and implement the workpaper process including taxable income and the consolidations processes to track and analyze current and deferred taxes
- Participate in tax related technology projects, including coordination with vendors as needed by the Technology team and ensuring the existing tax software is properly supported, meeting user needs
- Find opportunities for further automation as well as supporting the current applications and automations
- Analyze, review, test and suggest improvements for all tax technology and process improvement projects within the department with a focus on efficiency
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at a time and effectively prioritize
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- One (1) to Three (3) years of overall experience
- One (1) year corporate or public accounting experience in the area of corporate income tax or Information Technology
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and SharePoint
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MS/MA Master''s Degree
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of overall experience
- Experience with a major enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, such as PeopleSoft and HFM is desirable
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Memphis, TN, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible