Our Sales support team coordinates the administrative, auditing, reporting, lead management and RFP management efforts and processes of Hilton Sales'' teams. The team is focused on evolving into the most sought after partners in hospitality by freeing up seller''s time, driving efficiency, and governance to maximize performance and drive results.
What will I be doing?
Are you looking to be an integral part of the team by supporting our sales group? Hilton is looking for Coordinators to support the auditing and administrative needs of our Sales team as well as help with the report, lead and RFP management for multiple Hilton Sales teams. The partners you will support are listed as follows: Speciality Market, Association, Business Travel Sales (BTS), Corporate, Hilton Direct, Intermediary, International, Lead Management Services (LMS), as well as Leisure and Luxury.
You will collaborate across many management levels throughout the Sales team. You will aid our sales accounts, and assist with the elimination of duplicated efforts, the automation and optimization of new valuable and differentiated services. You will work with Management to support a culture aligned with the greater Hilton Sales and Commercial Services teams, evolving our teams into the most coveted ally in hospitality. This will help shorten selling timelines and drive efficiency and consistency, as well as governance to improve performance and make things happen.
As the Coordinator, Sales Support, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Execute multiple group and meeting space leads and/or transient RFPs
- Work as the dedicated follow-up for accounts and account owners, as well as call support for both customers and hotels
- Essential to your success will be a deep understanding of the systems that power Hilton''s sales infrastructure
- Complete list updates on behalf of your clients
- To ensure hotels provide a full and accurate accounting of booking credit, you will participate in the audits and appeals process.
- Run inbox coverage for your clients to address out of office situations and Fires & Favors support for accounts, either through Guest Assistance or directly with hotels
- Handle expenses, invoices, travel and events as needed
- Daily review of available performance reporting focused on business demands, work on action plans to address opportunities within your respective Sales team
- Using good judgment, stabilize your workload and prioritize work with the greatest impact
- Participate in recurring, educational, team-building, and cross-team events with the sales teams
- Craft ideas to troubleshoot the team''s current stressors and contributors to work/life balance issues, and areas where time or resources are being wasted
- Track and advise on team efficiency needs using Microsoft Access, SQL and VBA solutions
- Partner with Commercial and Information Technology (IT) teams on Sales system improvement testing
- Keep up with data requests from a variety of systems including GSE, MeetingBroker, OnQ SM, OnQ R&I, GDS, Lanyon, and Salesforce
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- One (1) year of professional experience
- Some experience in or exposure to sales systems, direct sales, the travel industry or project management roles
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook applications
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of experience in any combination to the travel industry, sales specific systems, project management or direct sales
- Experience with MS Access, SQL, VBA, Visio, Tableau or MicroStrategy applications
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Addison, TX, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible