Our Sales support team coordinates the administrative, auditing, reporting, lead management and RFP management efforts and processes of Hilton Sales'' teams. The team is focused on evolving into the most sought after partners in hospitality by freeing up seller''s time, driving efficiency, and governance to maximize performance and make things happen.
What will I be doing?
Are you looking to be an integral part of the team by supporting our sales group? Hilton is looking for Sales Support Coordinators to support the auditing and administrative needs of our Sales team, as well as, help with reporting, and lead and Request for Proposal (RFP) management for multiple Hilton Sales teams. The partners you will support are listed as follows: Specialty Market, Association, Business Travel Sales (BTS), Corporate, Hilton Direct, Intermediary, International, Lead Management Services (LMS), as well as Leisure, Luxury and Regional.
You will collaborate across many management levels throughout the Sales team. You will aid our sales accounts, and assist with the elimination of duplicated efforts, the automation and optimization of new valuable and differentiated services. You will work with Management to support a culture aligned with the greater Hilton Sales and Commercial Services teams, evolving our teams into the most coveted ally in hospitality. This will help shorten selling timelines and drive efficiency and consistency, as well as governance to improve performance and get results.
More specifically, you will:
- Execute multiple group and meeting space leads and/or transient RFPs.
- Work as the dedicated follow-up for accounts and account owners, as well as call support for both customers and hotels.
- Deliver valuable contributions to the role in a way that makes you critical to our organization''s success.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with all levels of internal and external partners.
- Complete list updates on behalf of your customers.
- Ensure hotels provide a full and accurate accounting of booking credit, you will participate in the audits and appeals process.
- Run inbox coverage for your customers to address out of office situations and Fires & Favors support for accounts, either through Guest Assistance or directly with hotels.
- Handle expenses, invoices, travel and events as needed.
- Perform a daily review of available performance reporting focused on business demands and work on action plans to address opportunities within your respective Sales team.
- Stabilize your workload and prioritize work with the greatest impact.
- Participate in recurring, educational, team-building, and cross-team events with the sales teams.
- Craft ideas to troubleshoot the team''s current stressors and contributors to work/life balance issues, and areas where time or resources are being wasted.
- Track and advise on team efficiency needs using Microsoft Access, SQL and VBA solutions.
- Partner with Commercial and IT teams on Sales system improvement testing.
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- The ability to communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively both verbally and in writing
- Handles multiple projects within deadlines and works effectively under time and resource constraints; works well under tight deadlines to effectively balance multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities
- Experience communicating with a broad group of internal partners at all levels and all regions
- Deep understanding of the systems that power Hilton''s sales infrastructure is preferred.
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Three (3) years of work experience in an administrative role
- One (1) year of travel industry, sales systems or project management experience
- One (1) year of Hilton Worldwide Sales (HWS) support experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including VLOOKUP and pivot tables
- Business travel sales experience
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Three (3) years of travel industry, sales system or project management experience
- One (1) year of Microsoft Access, SQL, VBA, Visio, Tableau or MicroStrategy applications experience
Hilton is the world''s leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Carrollton, TX, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract