The Analytics team serves as internal consultants to key functions across the business, including Hilton''s Customer, Marketing, Digital Revenue, and Sales organizations, with specialized support for the executive leadership team. The team consists of both embedded subject matter experts, who serve as strategic advisors to key stakeholders, and technical experts, who are proficient in Tableau, R, SAS, and MicroStrategy. The team is fully integrated within the business functions in order to ensure close partnerships and to more effectively measure and drive company performance.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Customer Analytics, you will be responsible for serving as a trusted partner with the Customer teams, working in tandem with the IT and Data teams to deliver on business needs. In this role, you will be responsible for driving Hilton''s customer data strategy, providing insightful analysis and delivering on key projects as part of Hilton''s data and analytics strategy.
What will I be doing?
As a Team Member in this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing customer relationship within Center of Excellence (CoE)
- Communicating functional insights and analysis results to leadership through reports and presentations
- Leading customer contact strategy in partnership with channel owners across digital, call centers and guest experience
- Partnering with marketing analytics on both customer contact strategy as well as measurement
- Supporting advanced analysis requests and serving as a single point of accountability for the Customer group
- Serving as the final sign-off on the prioritization of ad-hoc reports to be automated and standardized
- Supporting CELP organization changes to specific reporting, metrics, data, and policies that impact business as usual for the customers
- Contributing to the building of analytics capabilities across the CELP organization
- Supporting and monitoring the workload of the team and ensuring the team has necessary resources
- Partnering with leadership to understand business problems and identifying insights using advanced techniques such as scenario and sensitivity analysis
- Defining the vision for how analytics will impact the Customer group
- Managing high-level strategic business requirements gathering and sub-areas of reporting insight
- Overseeing the value measurement process to ensure business results are achieved
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Education: BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: Seven (7) years of professional experience
- Minimum Years of Experience: Three (3) years leading reporting and/or analytics teams
- Minimum Years of Experience: Three (3) years of experience with advanced analytics, using analytic tools, or coaching business users through interpretation of data
- Minimum Years of Management Experience: Three (3) years of Management experience
- Additional Requirements (i.e. % of travel time, etc.):
- Deep functional experience in Customer Engagement and Loyalty programs
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Education: MA/MS Master''s Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: Ten (10) years of professional experience
- Minimum Years of Experience: Five (5) years of management experience
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- McLean, VA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible