Hilton is creating a best-in-class data & analytics department that will lead a connected ecosystem of data, technology, tools, techniques, people and processes. This innovative data & analytics function will drive advanced analytics and actionable insights to help drive Hilton''s performance.
What will I be doing?
The Analytics team serves as internal consultants to key functions across the business, including Hilton''s Customer, Marketing, Digital, Revenue, and Sales organizations, with specialized support for the executive leadership team. The team consists of both embedded subject matter experts and leaders (like this role), who serve as strategic advisors to key partners, and technical experts, who are proficient in Tableau, R, SAS and MicroStrategy. The team is fully integrated within the business functions in order to ensure close partnerships and more effectively measure and drive company performance.
Collaborating with the Senior Director, Digital and Marketing Analytics, you will be responsible for leading analytics for all aspects of Hilton''s digital journey in close partnership with the Digital Product Innovation (DPI) team.
More specifically, you will be:
• Partnering with Hilton''s SVP Digital Product Innovation to drive digital product strategy from an analytics and data perspective
• Building up a new team of Digital Product Analysts that will be deeply integrated with the DPI Product pods
• Developing testing, implementation, and execution plans to achieve DPI goals and objectives
• Leading the Digital Product critical metric and target setting process
• Utilizing and synchronizing various data sources to develop fact-based and data-supported recommendations for the business
• Establishing and leading analytical methods and techniques, such as predictive analytics, enterprise decision support, and web analytics
• Collaborating with others throughout the broader Analytics organization to support ad-hoc analysis
• Educating others on how to leverage insights from self-service tools and analytics to drive business decisions
• Partnering closely with Digital Architecture team to ensure appropriate tracking and Adobe Suite setup
Direct Reports: Four (4) Direct Reports
What are we looking for?
We are seeking problem solvers who are passionate about hospitality and who love the chance to create extraordinary guest experiences. We believe success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
• Collaborative and interpersonal teammates who build positive relationships, exhibit tact and earn trust
• Strong communicators, both verbally and in writing, who effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
• Flexible and creative in finding solutions for hard problems
• Self-starters who take initiative in leading goals, utilize analytical skills and possess adaptability to change
• Accountable individuals who take ownership of projects, effectively communicate results and recommend improvements
• Respectful teammates who possess a good work ethic and high degree of integrity
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
• BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
• Seven (7) years of professional experience
• Five (5) years of hands-on experience with enterprise web analytics (i.e., Google Analytics Premium, Adobe Analytics
• Five (5) years of experience with website testing and conversion optimization
• Three (3) years working with advanced analytics, using analytic tools, benchmarking and bold analyses, and business scenario modeling
• Three (3) years coaching business users through data representation, interpretation, and storytelling of data
• Three (3) years of experience with report and dashboard design and development
• Management Experience (type): Supervisor/Manager: 1-3 People
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
• MA/MS Master''s Degree in Data Science, Statistics, Marketing, Communication or related field
• Ten (10) years of professional experience
• Three (3) years spent leading a team of direct reports
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing extraordinary guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Addison, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible