The Global Marketing team brings to life the unique promise of Hilton''s portfolio of brands by defining, creating, and delivering exceptional multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to drive business results.
The Full Service Brand Marketing team drives and leads marketing strategy for an exciting portfolio of four brands: Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Curio Collection by Hilton, and Tapestry Collection by Hilton. As the Director, Global Brand Marketing, Curio Collection by Hilton and Tapestry Collection by Hilton, you will report to the VP, Full Service Brand Marketing and contribute to the success of the team by leading marketing strategy development and activities that drive commercial performance for these two leading collection brands.
What will I be doing?
As the Director, Brand Marketing, you will lead a team responsible for strategy and execution of a wide range of activities to support the two collection brands. This includes consumer media (offline and digital), social media, PR, event activation and creative development. You will also be responsible for enabling a growing portfolio of hotels to market themselves locally through centrally managed tools and resources.
- Leading all brand marketing strategy and planning activities including implementation and campaign execution, in collaboration with other disciplines such as media planning, Digital acquisition and PR
- Monitor success and opportunities for improvement regularly in a test-and-learn environment to maximize ROI
- Managing the creative agency of record and media agency planning functions
- Closely collaborating with key partners such as Enterprise Marketing, Hilton Honors Marketing, Regional Marketing, Brand Communications, Brand Leadership and others as required
- Creating and maintening of brand marketing budget, budget analysis and monthly/quarterly forecasting
- Acting as core team member for brand development with responsibility for oversight of brand positioning materials and correlating marketing and communications strategy and plans
- Talent Development: Manage and develop 2 brand marketing managers
- Communicating brand marketing activities to Brand Management partners, such as BPS and Openings
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree in Marketing or Business related field
- Seven (7) years in Marketing or Brand management
- Four (4) years in Agency management
- Three (3) years managing people and teams
- 20% travel time
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MS/MA Master''s Degree in Marketing or business related field
- Ten (10) years marketing experience and agency management
- Five (5) years of creative review experience and providing feedback in areas such as photo shoots and video editing
- Knowledgeable in franchise operations
- Previous experience working on lifestyle brands
- Global/cross functional experience
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- McLean, VA, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible