The Hilton portfolio of hotels is comprised of 14 industry leading and world-class brands. A dedicated team of industry experts in the domains of hospitality, brand management, innovation, food and beverage, wellness, owner relations, and more, lead our Brands organization with the steadfast goal of strengthening and growing the Hilton portfolio. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, Canopy, DoubleTree, Curio Collection, Tapestry Collection, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton, Tru, Embassy Suites, Homewood Suites, Home2 Suites, and Hilton Grand Vacations.
Are you someone that enjoys taking charge on strategic projects that have a global impact? If so, then this might be just the opportunity for you! As our Director, Hampton Brand Management you will report to the SVP and Global Head for Hampton. In this role you will lead, plan and execute against key brand priorities and initiatives while navigating the company''s matrixed environment to achieve completion of the brand projects. If you love working with data to uncover trends and insights then you will enjoy this role too as you will need to identify insights to develop recommendations and business cases to build and implement plans.
What will I be doing?
- Develop short and long term strategies and priorities and build project plans against these with clear timelines and hold team members accountable against these plans
- Monitor performance against top key performance indicators for the brand and being a thought partner to find opportunities to drive performance
- Support and/or lead Hampton brand initiatives by working collaboratively with cross functional teams to find opportunities, track/follow up on project progress, and represent the brand point of view in related meetings
- Support successful execution and launch of related programs (i.e. food & beverage, product design, general innovation ideas, etc.)
- Lead and/or support strategies to improve brand and asset quality and drive future strength and health of Hampton
- Build positive relationships with owners and develop presentations and communication materials for owners and the Owner Advisory Council meetings
- Monitor owner and brand standards and other areas of implication to owner profitability, guest satisfaction and brand differentiation and provide recommendations accordingly
- Assist with commercial initiatives (i.e. supporting effort to increase paid services participation etc.) and partner with commercial, marketing and brand performance support teams to execute action plans to achieve defined outcomes
- Conduct business analysis such as market research and benchmarking and identify information/data gaps
- Support P&L activities, budget management, annual budgeting process and international growth effort
- Attend all necessary brand meetings and conducts follow up as needed
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Seven (7) years of professional work experience
- Two (2) years leading projects with multiple partners and cross-functional teams
- Experience assisting with development of new strategies, building business cases, gaining internal and external support in a cross-functional environment and driving implementation
- Experience conducting market assessments and/or benchmarking and using market research and data to assess strategic opportunities for Hampton
- Ability to travel as required (domestic and international): 20%
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MS/MA Master''s Degree or Masters of Business Administration
- Eight (8) years of professional work experience
- Four (4) years leading projects with multiple partners and cross-functional teams
- Two (2) years of experience developing annual plans, corporate budgets, narratives, project planning, forecasts and strategic roadmaps for large enterprises
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- McLean, VA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible