The Revenue Management Consolidated Center (RMCC) offers owned, managed, and franchise hotels premier revenue management talent and tools. Our mission is to help hotels consistently grow market share and outperform our competitors.
Do you love developing relationships and leading a team? You will supervise a team of Assistant Directors in their work group and direct additional projects that support the RMCC-Americas objectives. You will accomplish this by overseeing the development of the Assistant Directors and Revenue Managers, providing feedback and corrective action on hotel performance, communicating RMCC information to the workgroup, and directing additional RMCC projects. This position will report directly to the Senior Director, RMCC Americas.
What will I be doing?
You will work with Assistant Directors, Revenue Managers, Revenue Analysts, Senior Directors, and corporate support staff, as well as manage the placement of new hotels inside of the defined group. You will then direct the assignment of project tasks, ensuring optimal allocation of resources. You will actively assess actual hotel performance for hotels and serve as the Regional Director of Revenue Management (RDRM) for franchised hotels, and represent the RMCC''s strategic direction to partners.
- Influence the workgroup to accomplish the organization''s mission, goals, and objectives through motivation, communication, group dynamics, and leadership
- Develop short and long term goals for the Director work group, supporting the Center''s operational plan, as well as ensure appropriate talent is identified and developed to achieve strategic goals and performance
- Ensure communication from the RMCC Senior Director is properly executed
- Participate in Corporate Revenue Management team meetings, conference calls, and initiatives
- Supply critical analysis on company-wide decisions affecting pricing, occupancy, revenue goals, and product line sales strategies
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Strong mathematical comprehension
- Ability to strategically manage change, resolve conflicts, and ensure collaboration within teams or units
- Effective written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills that build trust and instill confidence in order to motivate and influence others
- Taking initiative to identify, prioritize and implement all elements required for the team to fulfill responsibilities
- Direct collaborative efforts of direct reports and act in an objective manner to solve problems
- Developing and training indirect reports and other Team Members
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Manage and direct Team Members in detailed processes and tasks to ensure project deadlines are met
- Experience successfully analyzing, interpreting and explaining statistical data, to develop strategies and generate a course of action
- Strong time management familiarity, as well as organizational skills
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree in Hospitality, Business Administration, Finance, or Economics
- Seven (7) years or more of analytical experience within the Revenue Management, Data Management, Reservations, or Front Office Operations field
- Three (3) years or more of experience working in Revenue Management
- Three (3) years or more in a supervisory role
- In-depth knowledge of industry analytical reports such as STAR reports, Hotelligence reports, and competitive shop reports
- Experience managing Hotel Rates and Inventory
- Experience forecasting Hotel room revenue weekly and monthly
- Strong project management familiarity
- Proficient in Revenue Management systems, hotel property management systems, and industry related reports
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MA/MS Master''s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, or Economics
- Four (4) years of Hotel experience at a Manager and/or Director level with budget control experience
- Knowledge of our Company''s revenue systems
- Cross-functional experience in hotel Revenue Management and Regional Revenue Management oversight
- Multiple brand and hotel experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Addison, TX, United States
- Revenue Management
- Starting in
- As soon as possible