The Global Marketing team brings to life the unique promise of Hilton''s portfolio of brands by defining, creating, and delivering exceptional multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to drive business results.
As the Head of Digital Media, you will work with the Vice President of Media to set and implement the digital media strategy for the entire Hilton Enterprise. You will develop a vision for the team that goes beyond the allocation of funding, as well as see the power in elite media planning and how it can be a critical element to driving the development of brands for all consumers. You will use your media acumen to lead our teams and manage our premier agencies, but also have a keen eye for appreciating consumer insight and the skill to translate that into how best to connect with our targets.
The scope of your role will be across all digital channels for both brand and performance and will include search engine marketing, programmatic display advertising, social media, affiliate marketing, and other online marketing activities. In this role, you lead a team that works in partnership with all Hilton Brands, as well as Digital and Demand Generation leadership to drive advanced channel analysis and strategy across all channels.
What will I be doing?
As a critical leader you will also handle:
Strategy & Planning
- You will strategically plan and coordinate digital media campaigns to advance company goals, while supporting communication plans of key messages to internal and external partners
- You will also work with key partners to develop appropriate objectives for the business and execute those methodologies
- We need you to partner with Marketing leadership to craft breakthrough media campaigns that serve as the platform for our brand creative
- You are responsible for media spend budget across search, metasearch, display, online video, paid social, and affiliate marketing channels
- You will direct and execute the Digital Data Strategy which includes leading our Data Management Platform and agency partners
- We need you to plan and negotiate media plans for identified business opportunities for online direct response marketing including display, affiliates, deals distribution, and behavioral targeting
- You will craft and successfully carry out the communication plan, as established by the department head
- Execute the directives of the organization''s mission, goals, and objectives and demonstrate them through ongoing and direct motivation, communication, group dynamics, and leadership
- Conducting effective management of third party partners; identify primary vendors; negotiate and monitor the quality and cost of services
- It''s your role to lead effective partnerships with outside vendors, internal constituents, other departments, etc.
- You will review and make appropriate adjustments in activities and expenses throughout the year to ensure campaign results
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Seven (7) years of experience in the digital media space
- Four (4) years of experience leading a team
- Ability to travel 50 % as required; the team is spread across Dallas, TX and McLean, VA
- Previous responsibility for a multi-brand search and digital display. This includes performance based campaigns designed to generate high return on investment and quantifiable incremental revenue
- Demonstrated ability to direct and set strategy for online direct response demand generation and optimization activities, including the areas of 1.) Performance display campaigns, 2.) paid social campaigns 3.) paid search marketing 4.) effective reporting of results to all partners
- Expertise in Digital Ad Technologies of DSP, DMP, DCO, Ad Exchanges, Tag Management platforms, and Ad Servers
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of web and e-commerce applications, conversion metrics, landing page testing, and direct marketing principles
- Knowledge of DFA (Doubleclick)
- Knowledge of Media Platforms (DMP, DSP, DCO)
- Hospitality industry experience, with a mix of experience from distribution or web services
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Dallas, TX, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible