***This position can be located at our office in Memphis, TN or Remote Based***
As the Implementation Specialist (IS), you will be primarily responsible for deploying Property, Sales, and Revenue Systems across all Hilton brands. This will include on-site training, system configuration and troubleshooting.
What will I be doing?
In this role, you will be executing implementation projects after a handover from the project manager or coordinator. Following the approved implementation processes, you will be responsible for successfully installing property, sales and/or revenue systems at any brands globally, depending on the team schedule.
Primary responsibilities while on a project include, but are not limited to:
- Liaising with the hotel management team about on site activities, schedules, and trainings
- Executing the scheduled activities on site:
- System Database Build
- On Site classroom training
- Hardware set up
- System issues troubleshooting and working with the supports team (internal & external) to rectify any support tickets
- System interfacing
- On site communication with other implementation team members, including shift and tasks scheduling
- Project sign off, wrap up and handover as per the project plan and task list
- May be required to act as a lead installer in case multiple team members are on site
- Assisting in projects such as training room set ups, interfacing, ad hoc support on and off property, working closely with the line manager, project manager and/or coordinator
- Maintaining their own team member development and onboarding plans, working closely with the Senior Implementation Specialist and management team to achieve full exposure to all implementation project types
- Attending all internal departmental and training calls, actively contributing to information sharing through approved channels
- May be required to work on ad-hoc projects both on site and remotely as required
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Education: High School Degree/ GED
- Minimum Years of Experience: Three (3) years working in the hospitality and/or technology industry
- Minimum Years of Experience: Three (3) years of experience working at our Company''s property, while using Property, Sales or Revenue Systems daily
- Minimum Years of Experience: Two (2) years of experience executing SOPs and standards
- Additional Requirements (i.e. % of travel time, etc.):
- Solid understanding of our Company''s systems (OnQ, PMS, CRS, downstream systems) and interfaces
- 90% travel
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Education: Technical Diploma
- Minimum Years of Experience: Two (2) years working on SQL, interfaces or systems coding
- Minimum Years of Experience: Two (2) years of proven success in a customer facing environment
- Proven record of accomplishments executing our Company''s SOPs and standards
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Memphis, TN, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible