***This position is Remotely based***
From smartphone capabilities like Digital Key to connected rooms that allow for integrated entertainment, temperature, and lighting controls, Hilton''s Global Technology team is responsible for creating the hospitality experience of the future – for our guests, owners, and Team Members. Through innovative technology development and deployment, this team ensures Hilton has the technology needed to support our continued global growth while remaining at the forefront of hospitality technology innovation.
What will I be doing?
Following the approved implementation processes, you will successfully deploy and install Property, Sales, and/or Revenue systems to our properties globally, depending on the team schedule. You will be providing onsite training, system configuration and troubleshooting. You will perform these implementation projects after the handover from the Project Manager or Project Coordinator.
- Liaise with the hotel management team about onsite activities, schedules, and trainings
- Execute the following scheduled activities on site:
- System Database Build
- Onsite classroom training
- Hardware setup
- System issue troubleshooting and collaborating with the support teams (internal and external) to rectify any support tickets
- System interfacing
- Onsite communication with other Implementation team members, including shift and task scheduling
- Project sign off, wrap up and handover as per the project plan and task list
- You will act as a lead installer in the cases where multiple Implementation Specialists are onsite
- You will assist in projects such as training room set-ups, interfacing, ad-hoc support on and off property, working closely with the Line Manager, Project Manager, and/or Project Coordinator
- You will maintain your own development and onboarding plans, working with the Senior Implementation Specialist and management team to achieve full exposure to all implementation project types
- You will attend all internal departmental and training calls, and actively chip in to information sharing through approved channels
- You will work on ad-hoc projects both on site and remotely, as required
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Excellent communicator (verbal and writing)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Degree/GED
- Three (3) years of Hotel experience using Property, Sales or Revenue Systems daily, including OnQ
- SQL, interfaces or systems coding experience
- 90% travel, both domestic and international
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Technical Diploma
- Two (2) years of Project Management experience, including leading project teams
- Understanding of our Company''s systems (PMS, CRS, downstream systems) and interfaces
- Consistent record of accomplishments executing Hilton''s SOPs and standards
- Shown success in a customer-facing environment (i.e. through happiness scores)
- Proven track record of accomplishment as a systems installer
- Additional language skills, other than English
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Memphis, TN, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible