From smartphone capabilities like Digital Key to connected rooms that allow for integrated entertainment, temperature and lighting controls, Hilton''s Global Technology Team is responsible for building the hospitality experience of the future – for our guests, owners and Team Members. Through innovative technology development and deployment this team ensures Hilton has the technology needed to support our continued global growth while remaining at the forefront of hospitality technology innovation.
As the Information Technology (IT) Sourcing Analyst, you will provide strategic sourcing and vendor management support in the preparation and evaluation of Request for Services (RFS''s). In this role, you will handle all professional services agreements for Hilton''s IT Department. The analyst will handle agreements for professional services, software, maintenance, Software as a Service (SaaS), and other transactions as required. You will build and maintain a profile of all strategic and preferred IT vendors in addition to tracking industry trends and maintaining new technologies to better evaluate business unit service requests and service provider proposals.
What will I be doing?
- Coordinating with senior management, IT project managers, IT system engineers and architects, IT security, finance, business users and vendors to ensure approvals occur and issues are addressed in a timely manner
- Identifying and working through vendor issues as they arise and streamlining outsourcing process issues, ensuring that vendors are processing orders and delivering on time
- Developing new reporting, presentation decks and business plans as necessary
- Working independently or within a team on ad hoc, special and/or recurring departmental projects
- Watching proper controls to ensure policies, procedures and processes are followed
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Three (3) years minimum professional experience
- Three (3) years working in a contracts and/or project management related role
- Travel 10%
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MS/MA Master''s Degree
- Five (5) years of professional experience
- Three (3) years of IT Sourcing experience
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Memphis, TN, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible