Our Global HR team partners with our business leaders to attract, retain, and develop Hilton''s most important asset, our Team Members.
What will I be doing?
The Leader of Recruitment Marketing will be a leader within the Global Recruitment team responsible for designing the strategy and overseeing the delivery of marketing programs which will increase the flow of qualified applicants to our roles, increase the diversity of our pipeline, and enhance the awareness around Hilton''s employer brand, globally.
- Own the following channels; career site, collateral inclusive of campus and military and paid media related to recruitment marketing.
- Work with recruiting leads across the global organization to ensure our marketing efforts are inclusive of their key talent segments and business needs.
- Work with business, HR and recruiters to create target audience profiles. Understand what their motivations are and what they are looking for, and build unique profiles and targeted campaigns for them.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders internally (Digital HR, Corp Communication, and Marketing) to ensure brand continuity and consistency in brand messaging.
- Work with our careers site vendor to ensure that the site is delivering on its promise of increasing applicant flow and positively impacting candidate experience.
- Be the primary contact for our careers site vendor and design agency on design and implementation of design on our careers site.
- Ensure our apply flows represent the optimal candidate experience.
- Ensure the content on our site reflects current organizational state, diversity of our team member population.
- Ensure there is a constant flow of dynamic content on our site and it is constantly refreshed through partnerships with agencies, internal sources such as corporate communications and marketing, as well as shooting new content and finding new ways to provide tools to our team members so that they can generate their own content.
- Take knowledge and infuse it into content marketing, which, among other things, could include print collaterals, job descriptions, social content, website pages, employee interviews and creative ads.
- Expand programmatic ad buying and retargeting strategies to stay in front of their job seekers.
- Partner with HR Digital team & vendor to build out social strategy, paid and unpaid.
- Build out lead capture programs to grow talent community and pipeline, and ensure we have strong communications plan to engage and communicate with them.
- Collect, measure & evaluate data. Learn from your data and improve your recruitment marketing efforts as you progress.
- Develop recruitment marketing toolkit & programs providing teams/countries plug & play solutions as to how to solve for their recruitment challenges.
- Stay on the leading edge of Recruitment Marketing by doing competitive analysis and measuring your recruitment marketing success.
- Direct the recruitment media spend against budget expectations globally.
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Extraordinary critical thinking, with both quantitative and qualitative analytical skills and the ability to use sound judgment, logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and decision-making skills to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and to provide recommendations for optimal solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication and comprehension skills, including articulating complex analytical topics to a wide audience, who may or may not be familiar with analytics or the subject matter
- Exercises discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information at all times
- Ability to stay calm and effective while handling multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritizing responsibilities
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Dedicated self-starter, who takes initiative with minimal direction and understands concepts quickly
- Problem solver, who solves issues effectively and creatively while maintaining a high level of flexibility, professionalism and integrity
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Seven (7) years of experience working in a large corporate, matrixed environment
- Four (4) years of management experience
- Three (3) years of experience in HR, Recruitment or Marketing
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Three (3) years of Recruitment Marketing experience
- Three (3) years of Consulting or Project Management (PM)/Change Management experience and handling relationships with vendors
- Two (2) years of managerial experience at a Director-level
Hilton is the world''s leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.