The Hilton portfolio of hotels is comprised of 14 industry leading and world-class brands. A dedicated team of industry experts in the domains of hospitality, brand management, innovation, food and beverage, wellness, owner relations, and more, lead our Brands organization with the steadfast goal of strengthening and growing the Hilton portfolio. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, Canopy, DoubleTree, Curio Collection, Tapestry Collection, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton, Tru, Embassy Suites, Homewood Suites, Home2 Suites, and Hilton Grand Vacations.
As the Manager of Customer Experience and Innovation (CE&I), you will be responsible for bringing together Hilton functional groups that are involved in pragmatic innovation and in developing product offerings that impact the on property guest experience. In this role, you will be responsible for working with brand and CE&I leadership and leading projects in the areas of brand prototype development, interior design, exterior design, food and beverage programs, guest amenities, and other product lines that impact the guest experience.
What will I be doing?
As the Manager, CE&I, you will lead the day-to-day execution of prioritized initiatives and projects by conducting analyses, identifying insights, developing recommendations, preparing presentations and mobilizing resources for implementation. In this role, you will oversee the execution of select strategic projects and programs from need identification to implementation, including coordination of functional subject matter experts and external resources such as consultants and agency partners. As the Manager, CE&I you will establish and maintain strong collaborative partnerships within the rest of the category as well as across the rest of the Customer Organization.
- Creating and leading governance forums for connectivity and collaboration within and across teams
- Collaborating with Hilton''s Architecture and Design (AD&C) teams to optimize the physical product of a brand prototype, room and public space prototypes, Food and Beverage (F&B), and guest welcome experience
- Following established process, methodology and communication cadence established by the CE&I team
- Creating governance and advising teams as they develop project charters for important innovations and programs designed to improve guest experience and owner returns
- Delivering on project scope and objectives through project leadership of AD&C, F&B, Brand Hospitality, Digital, Honors, Marketing, Hilton Supply Management (HSM) and creating processes that encourage partnership, motivation and mutual accountability
- Organizing and overseeing the recurring execution of activities in the areas of customer research, industry trends, innovation and team capability building
- Being a positive change agent, who readily embraces and applies new product development and management methodologies
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Advanced communication skills
- Experience managing relationships across a matrixed organization
- Change management and process improvement capabilities
- Executive presence
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- One (1) year of Project Management and/or Process Management experience
- Experience working in brand management and/or customer insights function
- Experience with agile product development methodologies
- Advanced skills with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- 25% travel time for owner meetings, industry events and team meetings
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MA/MS Master''s Degree
- Three (3) years of Project Management and/or Process Management experience
- Three (3) years of Hospitality experience
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- McLean, VA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible