The Analytics team serves as internal consultants to key functions across the business, including Hilton''s Customer, Marketing, Digital, and Revenue and Sales organizations, with specialized support for the executive leadership team. The team consists of both embedded subject matter experts (like this role), who serve as strategic advisors to key stakeholders, and technical experts, who are proficient in Tableau, R, SAS and MicroStrategy. The team is fully integrated within the business functions in order to ensure close partnerships and more effectively measure and drive company performance.
Reporting to the Director, Digital Analytics, you will be embedded within the Digital Product Innovation (DPI) organization, to help them build and optimize incredible products for Hilton''s customers in order to create amazing guest experiences.
What will I be doing?
As a Team Member in this role, you will be responsible for:
- Deeply integrating with DPI Product Pod(s), and for providing analytics to clearly outline business case opportunities and estimated impact
- Leading insight executions and ensuring timely delivery of strategic recommendations for Product Pod planning and road mapping
- Providing guidance and recommendations for DPI KPIs and success metrics for individual tests, projects, product launches, and MVPs
- Partnering with, guiding, and training DPI Team Members for self-service data and analytic needs to create a data savvy culture within DPI
- Creating standard reporting, dashboard, and metrics so that everybody is speaking the same language
- Working closely with DPI and the Data Architecture team to build business requirement documents for new tracking and improving existing tracking
- Improving site and product adoption and conversion via analyses and rigorous testing practices (e.g. hypothesis construction, estimating test length and effect, etc.)
- Monitoring the product release cycle for functional issues and real business impacts
- Conducting root cause analyses for any data or product issues
- Providing the Analytics COE knowledge of DPI projects, including product changes (website, mobile application, etc.), releases, current and historical activities and impacts and other product insights that can be used for larger-scale analyses and deep dives that resonate in other areas of the business
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Education: BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: Five (5) years of professional experience
- Minimum Years of Experience: Two (2) years of experience driving business case development, including quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Minimum Years of Experience: Two (2) years of deep experience with a web analytics platform (Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics)
- Minimum Years of Experience: One (1) year of testing and optimization experience
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Education: MA/MS Master''s Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: Seven (7) years of professional experience
- Minimum Years of Experience: Two (2) years working with Adobe Analytics
- Minimum Years of Experience: Two (2) years of testing and optimization experience
- Minimum Years of Experience: One (1) year in report and dashboard design and development
- Expertise with BI tools (including Tableau, MicroStrategy, SAS, Qlik, etc.)
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Addison, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible