From smartphone capabilities like Digital Key to connected rooms that allow for integrated entertainment, temperature and lighting controls, Hilton''s Global Technology Team is responsible for creating the hospitality experience of the future – for our guests, owners and Team Members. Through innovative technology development and deployment this team ensures Hilton has the technology needed to support our continued global growth while remaining at the forefront of hospitality technology innovation.
We are looking for an experienced, analytical, and strategic Product Manager to join the Digital Product Innovation team with a specific focus on our digital brand and hotel experiences. As the Manager, Digital Product Innovation, you will craft how hotel guests learn about our hotels and ultimately book on our web and mobile platforms. You will work with designers on defining creative customer experiences and coordinate with technical teams to deliver on your vision. In this role, you will guide products through the entire development lifecycle, champion your products to partners and be directly responsible for your products'' performance.
What will I be doing?
You are a self-starter that possesses a strong product management background and an in-depth understanding of current web and mobile technologies. The role requires a person who can think strategically, but also roll up his or her sleeves, dig into the weeds and deliver on key results. As the Manager, Digital Product Innovation, you should thrive in a dynamic, ever-changing environment and not be hindered by ambiguity or contending priorities.
More specifically, you will be:
- Defining and prioritizing customer experience features related to brand and hotel research by working with an extended team of designers and business leaders
- Researching and putting together business cases for new product concepts and presenting them to both technical and non-technical partners
- Writing thorough business requirements and user stories and acceptance criteria, and ensuring technical teams are in lockstep with your requirements
- Working through bottlenecks, providing escalation management, anticipating and deciding on tradeoffs, and ultimately balancing business needs with technical and time constraints
- Tracking product bugs and identifying areas for further optimization
- Defining a product''s key performance indicators, analyzing and presenting metrics post-launch, and quickly acting on trends that arise from those metrics
- Acting as an evangelist for assigned product(s)
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Three (3) years of professional work experience
- Flexibility to travel up to 25% of the time
- One (1) year of experience in web, mobile or enterprise software development
- Two (2) years of related technical experience
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MS/MA Master''s Degree
- Five (5) years of professional work experience
- Experience with web analytics platforms
- Experience with Adobe Analytics
- Microsoft Excel is your go to tool, and you are adept at parsing large sets of data
- Creating high quality Microsoft PowerPoint presentations is second nature to you
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Addison, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible