The E-commerce group provides streamlined processes and strategic digital expertise to our hotels. We provide needs-based support and local solutions, partnering with Destination Marketing experts. We also optimize digital presence, provide dedicated support to new hotel openings and optimize performance by running regional campaigns and find opportunities, leveraging destination specific brand/category liaisons.
What will I be doing?
Are you a social media and digital marketing authority? Join Hilton''s world-class eCommerce Marketing team and use your social media skills to help drive our business growth. In this critical leadership role, you will be responsible for leading the eCommerce function across your assigned region while defining strategies and implementing tactics to achieve hotel and portfolio level revenue targets. You will collaborate with key partners in Digital, at agencies and hotels, as well as owners.
As the Manager of eCommerce Consulting, you are an extraordinary leader with great interpersonal skills and a dedication to finding new opportunities for growth and the management experience to implement creative solutions and measure results. You will have significant expertise in online marketing, ideally in the travel and leisure space, improving and growing share and revenue via digital marketing.
On a day to day basis you will:
- Lead and develop a team of direct and indirect reports with a focus on building and sustaining a culture of excellence in ownership, accountability, partnership, and collaboration
- Partner with Revenue Management and Brand Performance Support to devise holistic solutions and effectively consult with hotel teams
- Design and execute a strategic plan to drive Hilton''s digital agenda forward for our region
- Driving marketing and eCommerce activity to meet revenue and shared targets for your defined region while in parallel providing the appropriate level of support to the hotel
- You will own your regional portfolio and deliver on revenue targets, and annual performance goals.
- Optimize partner sites including Online Travel Agents (OTA''s), CVent, CVB listings, etc.
- Craft and deploy industry leading growth strategies, including hotel and regional vehicles such as mobile technologies, landing pages, email, social media, local property websites and source market websites
- Encourage the wider team to strive for and sustain a fact-based, performance-led hyper-focus on revenue and channel growth
- Champion effective partnerships to convey and connect regional digital teams with key partner concepts and strategies
- Provide ongoing mentorship to eCommerce Specialists with regard to subject matter expertise
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s degree
- High School Diploma/GED with Five (5) years of Digital Marketing and/or eCommerce experience
- Two (2) years of analyzing data and presenting findings to internal and/or external customers
- Experience working in the hospitality and/or travel industry
- Marketing experience within this area
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Five (5) years in Digital Marketing and/or eCommerce experience
- Four (4) years of experience analyzing data and presenting the findings to internal and/or external customers
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Orlando, FL, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible