As the Manager, Forecasting and Planning this key management position is responsible for the oversight and coordination of all forecasting, reporting, and analysis for Hilton''s Worldwide Contact Center Operations (HRCC). You will oversee the utilization of various BI tools and advanced analytical concepts to extract, organize and analyze large amounts of data, in order to create and effectively communicate insights to leadership to help drive strategic decision-making. This includes forecasting and analyzing call volume by call type, handle time, distributions, absenteeism, overtime and/or low call volume staffing needs to ensure optimal performance is met at lowest possible cost to the system.
What will I be doing?
As a Team Member in this role, you will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining productive relationships with Senior Leaders across the organization in order to understand their business objectives and strategies that will align reporting and analytics objectives
- Collaborating with peers within the Analytics, Planning, System Operations and Local Operations teams to establish goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish project and department goals
- Partnering with management teams to formulate, implement, test, and validate predictive models while generating innovative solutions by approaching problems with curiosity and open mindedness and using existing information to its full potential
- Designing and implementing advanced analytical processes by combining BI tools (Microstrategy & Alteryx) with R to create predictive forecasting and target setting models
- Leading and developing a team to perform data mining and analysis to explore a variety of data sets using BI tools to help support business needs
- Driving the implementation and direction of new tools and technologies to drive customer insights which will direct business strategy
- Designing and maintaining the data structures and workflows that enable highly efficient data operations to identify key data insights
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Education: BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree in a job related field of study (mathematics, statistics, finance, business analytics etc.)
- Minimum Years of Experience: four (4) years in related business analytics
- Management Experience (type): Supervisor/Manager: 1-3 People
- Additional Requirements (i.e. % of travel time, etc.):
- Some travel- 10%
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Minimum Education: Master''s Degree in a job related field of study (mathematics, statistics, finance, business analytics etc.)
- Minimum Years of Experience: five (5) years
- Experience and knowledge of Aspect, Avaya, and SAS
- Experience building, maintaining databases or data warehouse
- Knowledge of database architecture, data modelling principles and techniques
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Carrollton, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible