Hilton''s Commercial Services organization is comprised of over 5,000 team members driving our sales, revenue management, call center, and analytics functions. These functions are the core of Hilton''s commercial engine and are key to Hilton''s ability to drive profitable growth.
What will I be doing?
As the Manager, Global Brand Sales and Commercial Integration, you will support the Global Brand Sales leader to identify need periods and implement commercial initiatives to improve performance. The team member will also handle property-level requests and communications.
More specifically, you will:
- Support each brand to plan brand activations/education at various sales events, tradeshows, or conferences. This includes acting as a liaison with brand marketing and other partners (i.e., agencies, hotels, etc.)
- Handle the GAP tool to identify risks and opportunities to escalate to Brand Sales leaders to address any performance issues.
- As needed from a key partner or brand leadership, develop analysis, reporting and property-specific action plans.
- Maintain positive relationships with HWS and communicate the needs of the Full-service category and offer any needed support to HWS and Group initiatives.
- Build customer and team member brand education materials and sales tools (i.e., videos, social media, quick reference materials).
- Manage project initiatives that drive incremental business to full-service hotels (i.e., Global Week of Sales, Executive Escalation Program, etc.)
- Support the rollout of new technologies. This includes understanding the tools and reporting as well as establishing communications that will improve transparency into sales performance and areas of opportunity.
- Help craft customized sales plans for strategic assets as defined by the brands. This involves tracking execution/performance and adjusting strategies or processes when desired results are not achieved. You will communicate progress and performance to key partners on a monthly basis as well as highlight risk hotels.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking problem solvers, who are passionate about hospitality and who love to build outstanding guest experiences. The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Strong organizational, planning, project management, problem resolution, communication, presentation, facilitation, collaboration, time management, and influencing skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines and balance expectations of all key partners
- Critical thinking and forward-thinking strategic skills within dynamic organizations
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills; including the ability summarize and message key points for presentations and share those messages with all constituent groups
- Ability to initiate and direct collaborative efforts of multiple teams throughout Hilton, including internal resources, external resources, and other constituent groups with the aim of furthering Hilton''s goals, including establishing and maintaining regular communications with management teams, brands, and key constituent groups as appropriate
- Ability to analyze departmental financial data in order to make strategic and operational decisions
- Complete discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Strong problem-solving skills, the ability to effectively address any issue in collaboration as appropriate; ability to identify and prevent potential problems; ability to cultivate analytical skills among Team Members as appropriate
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Five (5) years of professional experience
- Three (3) years of Hotel Sales or Revenue and Operations experience
- Three (3) years of experience in presentation development and delivery
- One (1) year of experience in Full-Service property sales
- Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Potential to travel up to 25% of the time, domestically and internationally
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree in Business Administration
- Two (2) years of Operations Management experience at a Hotel
- Two (2) years of experience as a brand or multi-unit representative
- Working knowledge of Hilton property systems (OnQ, OnQ FM, OnQ RM) and Hotel Sales systems
Hilton is the world''s leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!