Our Corporate Strategy team supports high-impact projects across all aspects of the business. The team drives strategic insight through customer research, customer experience analysis and thought leadership. Hilton Strategy partners with leaders across Hilton to improve operational performance, understand competitive positioning, develop new product innovation, and implement growth strategies.
What will I be doing?
As the Manager of Global Brand Strategy, you will support the team by assisting with ongoing business needs and initiatives. You will also provide critical support to strategic projects and improving processes. You will work closely with both the Senior Director and Senior Manager of Global Brand Strategy to help support selected initiatives and act as the point-person for ongoing communication.
You will provide analytical rigor, project management skills, and business insight to a broad range of projects for the team. You will contribute to driving new brand development, growth strategies, and competitive positioning across all fourteen of Hilton''s hotel brands.
More specifically, you will:
- Provide insight and competitive intelligence to inform brand strategy and positioning.
- Explore customer and owner needs, including identifying unmet (or emerging) needs across the hospitality industry.
- Perform in-depth analyses of Hilton''s brands across various functional areas (development, operational performance, guest experience, product, marketing, etc.) to recommend strategic opportunities. This also includes identifying potential threats for the brands.
- Facilitate multiple, ongoing strategic initiatives. You will often handle several projects at the same time.
- Research and identify business opportunities and trends to drive the strategy of the Global Brands organization.
- Present findings and recommendations. You will communicate strategic priorities to senior leadership and project teams.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for visionaries who are passionate about strategy and who love to have the chance to create dynamic changes to our brands. The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Advanced analytical skills and fluency in synthesizing reports. This includes proposing recommendations for improvements to performance and future strategy.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills that will lend to effectively communicating project objectives across audiences. This includes building positive relationships with partners when communicating objectives.
- Project management of multiple projects and priorities, keeping a cool-head under time constraints, and effectively balancing concurrent demands
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Three (3) years of working experience in Strategy, Management consulting and/or corporate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Three (3) years of experience at a top tier management consulting firm
- Brand management experience
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- McLean, VA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible