As a key member of the Global Communications team, the Manager, Global Communications will support efforts to inform, engage and inspire Hilton''s incredible employees (which we refer to as Team Members) around the world. The efforts of the Team Member Communications function, which this role is a part of, will ultimately help to differentiate Hilton as a global business leader and an employer of choice, as well as support Hilton''s mission to be the most hospitable company in the world.
What will I be doing?
As a Team Member in this role, responsibilities will include:
- Helping to drive communications programs that inform, engage and inspire Team Members, while also conveying our company''s purpose
- Ensuring consistency of Hilton messaging and branding through various internal channels
- Writing and preparing materials, including articles, speeches, presentations, emails and letters, targeted to internal audiences
- Assisting in the creation of strategic communication plans and programs; oversees the execution of various initiatives within those plans
- Understanding our business and recommending and implementing the best ways to communicate with various audiences to ensure high engagement with our company''s purpose
- Serving as an advisor to business partners and teams who require guidance on communicating with Team Members
- Overseeing research, reporting and measurement initiatives related to internal programs
- Working within an established budget
- Providing support to the Global Communications team in the performance of the function''s duties, establishing work priorities and achieving management objectives
- Managing a calendar on behalf of the team and keeping everyone on track
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Education: BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: Five (5) years of related professional experience
- Minimum Years of Project Management Experience: Two (2) years of Management experience
- Additional Requirements (i.e. % of travel time, etc.): o Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Minimum Education: MA/MS Master''s Degree
- Hospitality industry experience
- Experience working within a large business, preferably a global organization and/or top-tier communications agency
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- McLean, VA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible