This is an excellent entry point into Hilton''s global compensation team. Reporting to our Director of Global Incentive Compensation, your main focus will be to ensure consistency with our compensation philosophy. As our Manager, Global Incentive Plans, you will collaborate across our compensation, business and Human Resources teams to review and develop incentive programs, linking our programs to our overall compensation philosophy and objectives. In this role, you will be responsible for handling the design and administration of pay programs, which support the Company''s vision. You will participate in the research, analysis, development and revision, and implementation of incentive plans that are designed to maintain our objectives and position in the marketplace.
What will I be doing?
Do you love participating in industry surveys and influencing business decisions? If so, as the Manager, Global Incentive Plans, you will enjoy reviewing industry data and providing recommendations on our compensation strategy. In this role, you will use data from multiple sources to build models to project the effectiveness of newly designed compensation programs and provide detailed analysis to senior leaders on our incentive plan effectiveness and measure variances from established projections and metrics. You will be partnering closely with internal leadership to provide solutions relating to strategic sales initiatives and related variable compensation needs. As the Manager, Global Incentive Plans, you will collaborate with the broader Compensation Team, Human Resources, Finance, and our business partners to identify the critical links between our incentive plans and other reward and recognition plans.
More specifically, you will be:
- Working across the Organization to establish metrics, which help evaluate newly developed incentive programs
- Conducting the annual review of our existing metrics and associated incentive programs and providing analysis to leadership
- Facilitating the implementation of controls set by our leaders to ensure that incentive compensation remains equitable
- Evaluating and streamlining our business processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness across our team
- Helping build the talent on our team by participating in the recruiting, selecting, hiring, training and mentorship of our field compensation team
- Ensuring our business plans and goals are being achieved while flagging any potential risks or challenges
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Three (3) years of experience in a corporate role
- Two (2) years of experience in compensation management and/or compensation design in a public company
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including comfort with pivot tables and V-lookups
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MA/MS Master''s Degree
- Five (5) years of compensation experience
- Two (2) years of Managerial experience
- Sales Incentive Compensation experience
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
- Compensation and Benefits Certification, including CCP and/or GRP
- Project Management experience and/or a certification
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- McLean, VA, United States
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible