The Global Operations Finance group is responsible for operational reporting and analysis on all owned, leased, Joint Venture (JV) and managed hotels, and business support for the operations function. In addition, Global Operations Finance provides upward reporting on forecasts, budgets, monthly results, and provides reporting and analysis for the Monthly Business Review, Quarterly Business Review, and board meetings.
As the Manager, Global Operations Finance, you will work with multiple teams to drive the successful and timely completion of special projects and analyses in support of the Global Operations Finance Team. In this role, you will also provide occasional support to the Reporting and Analysis function. Your outputs will include submissions to corporate headquarters, presentations to the SVP Global Operations Finance and to the Regional Operations Finance Vice Presidents.
What will I be doing?
As the Manager, Global Operations Finance, you will closely liaise with the Area Finance Teams in the Americas, Europe, MEA and Asia Pacific. In addition, there will be regular involvement with Hilton Corporate teams including but not limited to Operations, Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), Human Resources, Information Technology, and Global Brands and Commercial Services.
More specifically, you will be:
Project Management –
- Defining and coordinating the securing of commitments from cross-functional groups and external providers in terms of resources, cost, schedule and performance
- Creating and maintaining the project plan
- Managing key milestones and deliverables
- Assessing actual performance against standards to determine whether the project is on target and taking corrective actions as necessary
- Creating and delivering regular status updates to all stakeholders
- Escalating program risks and issues, and offering solutions
- Establishing close communication links with the various stakeholders
Support Activities –
- Developing and maintaining constructive and cooperative working relationships with all members of the Operations Finance Team
- Collaborating with the Director and Senior Vice President to establish specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish project and department goals
- Attending departmental meetings pertinent to work assignments and addressing topics of analysis
- Researching and responding to information requests from internal departments and management
- Assisting with the organization and management of reports and documentation
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Three (3) years of experience with Finance, Accounting or management consulting
- Three (3) years of experience in managing projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Proficient with learning new programs when required
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MS/MA Master''s Degree
- Five (5) years of experience in managing projects
- One (1) year of experience within the hospitality industry
- Familiarity with Hyperion Planning
- Familiarity with Hyperion Financial Management
- Familiarity with Essbase
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- McLean, VA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible