Hilton Supply Management (HSM) uses their expertise to forecast and proactively manage our property''s supply chains, so hotel employees can focus on what''s important – the guest experience. With more than 6,000 hotels in our program (including over 1,500 non-Hilton-branded hotels), HSM drives massive economies of scale and negotiates competitive contracts with industry-leading suppliers – ensuring direct savings on the products their hotel partners use most.
As the Manager – HSM Reporting Applications, you will support the overall Procure-to-Pay and Contract-to-Cash processes for our Supply Management Team within PeopleSoft. You will be responsible for gathering requirements, system configurations, testing, training, enhancements, ongoing system support, reporting and responding to requests from internal partners. You will be the HSM lead & point of contact for the PeopleSoft application. You will also need to have a deep understanding of the supply management business process & the functionality of PeopleSoft.
What will I be doing?
- Supporting the overall strategy for Hilton Supply Managements (HSM) reporting environment
- Running the day-to-day administration, maintenance, and support of all technologies used by HSM for reporting and analytics, inclusive of tools for content collection, spend analytics, compliance reporting, purchase order analysis, financial reporting, supplier performance reporting, rebate management, savings, and more
- Designing and building system infrastructure capable of supporting and informing supply management strategies
- Working closely with HSM internal teams, customers, and other partners to understand the business and purpose. Conducting regular assessment of effectiveness and modify and/or improve technologies as business needs require
- Aligning with internal and external departments for support/direction as needed to design and develop solutions to address business needs and opportunities. Working with business users to actively see opportunities for review
- Preparing reports, dashboards, presentations, surveys, project plans and other materials as needed
- Handling activities as assigned, including project management, release planning, gathering business requirements, running system configuration and development, ensuring thorough end-to-end and user testing of improvements, designing and delivering robust training, ensuring system adoption, developing reports, and daily administrative support
- Maintaining current industry knowledge and attend ongoing training on reporting technology practices and procedures. Researching and work with industry-leading vendors to implement new functionality and/ or support existing functionality
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree or High School Diploma/GED with 5 years of related reporting applications experience
- Five (5) years of related professional work experience
- Three (3) years of experience supporting reporting technologies in complex, global environments
- 10% Travel
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Seven (7) years of related work experience
- Three (3) years of experience in Procurement Analytics, Procurement Systems, Spend Analysis and Microsoft Suite
- PeopleSoft Certification Desired
- Tableau Experience
- Experience in Spend Analysis, Reporting Requirements, ERP and Data Modeling, File Exchange Technologies, Deployment Strategies, Application Support
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Memphis, TN, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible