Our Finance team serves as a critical business partner responsible for managing all global activities related to financial performance, accounting, tax, forecasting, risk management, and asset management.
What will I be doing?
As the Manager, Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) Administrator, you will maintain the global HFM corporate application, implement enhancements, improve the HFM application and improve any related processes. You will also lead the HFM data integrations and validation processes, working directly with all reporting segments and the Hyperion Administration Team.
Your work will also include supporting Hyperion Planning and PeopleSoft touchpoints/integrations. You will work directly with all internal groups who utilize the HFM application to gather ongoing requirements for end–user enhancements and changes. You will build, maintain and update financial reports and forms while performing training and end-user education of the system functionality as needed. Further, you will coordinate metadata updates related to the HFM application with the other administrators.
More specifically, you will:
- Maintain HFM applications across all active environments including Development, Test and Production.
- Handle consolidations, integrations and validations from source systems (i.e. PeopleSoft - General Ledger Actuals, GTMS - Treasury Rates). You will ensure source data flows downstream as required to the Hyperion Planning and Essbase applications.
- Perform data reconciliations to maintain data integrity of what is loaded into the HFM application and downstream Planning applications.
- Update or create FDMEE integrations as required by new or changing business requirements.
- Develop various reports (Financial Reporting Studio and Smart View) and web forms as needed by the Corporate Finance and Consolidation teams.
- Perform monthly and daily maintenance of HFM including the execution and monitoring of extract and load processes.
- Lead the nightly load kick-outs processes to ensure proper approvals and resolution for the monthly close.
- Coordinate HFM metadata updates required for monthly close with the other system administrators.
- Maintain key processes used to support the consolidation and financial reporting within HFM and other applications.
- Interpret and analyze business requirements submitted for HFM metadata and logic/calculations change requests. You will ensure proper business review and validation.
- Perform HFM validations and run consolidations required for the monthly metadata releases.
- Assist in developing future projects for capturing and converting financial information related to the HFM application.
- Provision access for users to the HFM application.
- Troubleshoot end-user issues related to access or system functionality.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for problem solvers who have a real passion for application and system improvement processes. The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Effective communication skills that lend to clearly and concisely expressing ideas, both verbally and in writing
- Analytical skills to analyze financial data and financial documents such as Profit and Loss, Balance Sheets, and Cash Flows
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills that build trust and instill confidence in order to motivate and influence others
- Project management skills to work well under time constraints and to effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands while prioritizing responsibilities and work load
- Collaboration skills and objectiveness to effectively solve problems while staying on track towards accomplishing goals
- Complete discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Self-starter mentality to take initiative in identifying, prioritizing and implementing all elements required to fulfill responsibilities in accordance with the company''s core strategic goals
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Five (5) years of professional work experience in Financial Systems, Financial Planning or Accounting
- Three (3) years working as a Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) Administrator
- Knowledge of other Hyperion applications and tools such as EPMA, FDMEE, Planning and Essbase
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MA/MS Master''s Degree
- Five (5) years working as a Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) Administrator
- Certified Oracle HFM Administrator
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- McLean, VA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible